- How do I relink my bank account with Google pay?
- How do I activate Google pay?
- Why is my Google pay not working?
- What is the Google pay customer care number?
- How do I reset my Google Pay account?
- Where can I complain about Google pay?
- How do I contact Google Play by phone?
- Why GPAY is not working for SBI?
- How can I activate my Google Pay account?
- Why UPI is not working now?
- How do I raise a complaint on Google pay?
- Does UPI not work at night?
- How do I reset my UPI pin?
How do I relink my bank account with Google pay?
Now tap on ‘Enter UPI PIN’ to link the New Bank account.
Step 10: As you enter the UPI PIN, the bank account would be linked to the Google Pay app.
Note: When someone sends you money, it goes into your primary account.
So if you are using more than one account, select a primary account as per your preference..
How do I activate Google pay?
Using Google Pay on Android Open the phone’s Settings and open the Apps (or Apps & Notifications) menu. Tap the three-dot icon and select Default Apps, then choose the Tap and pay option and set it to Google Pay (or G Pay), if it isn’t already. Google Pay will then pop up as the payment system when needed.
Why is my Google pay not working?
If a customer is attempting to use Google Pay but your terminal does not register the transaction, please confirm that: The Android device is NFC-enabled and running Lollipop 5.0 or higher. Google Pay is enabled in the Android device settings. A form of payment has been added to Google Pay.
What is the Google pay customer care number?
1800-419-0157For Google Pay specialist, please call 1800-419-0157.
How do I reset my Google Pay account?
7. Restart Google Pay or your deviceTry quitting the app and opening it again.If that doesn’t work, try uninstalling the app and downloading it again.You can also try restarting your phone and opening Google Pay again.
Where can I complain about Google pay?
You can reach customer care number toll free at: 1-800-419-0157.
How do I contact Google Play by phone?
5. Online Assistance and Customer Care. To view your Google Play balance, visit https://play.google.com/store/account. To speak to customer care, call us at 1-855-466-4438.
Why GPAY is not working for SBI?
While most reports indicate that UPI transactions from SBI accounts are not going through via Google Pay, it does not paint the whole picture. This is because UPI transactions via SBI accounts aren’t working on other apps in the country such as PayTM, PhonePe, and BHIM UPI.
How can I activate my Google Pay account?
Set up the Google Pay appMake sure your phone’s Android version is Lollipop (5.0) or higher.Download Google Pay.Open the Google Pay app and follow the setup instructions. … If you have another contactless payment app on your phone: In your phone’s Settings app, make Google Pay the default payment app.
Why UPI is not working now?
We have tried pinging UPI website using our server and the website returned the above results. If upi.com is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. Probably the server is overloaded, down or unreachable because of a network problem, outage or a website maintenance is in progress…
How do I raise a complaint on Google pay?
Submit product feedback & report an issueOpen the Google Pay app .Tap Menu Send feedback.Follow the instructions to submit your feedback. Make sure to check the “Include screenshot and logs” box.
Does UPI not work at night?
“For you to have a better, safer payment experience, we’re upgrading our UPI platform. UPI users may face inconvenience from midnight 1am to 3am for the next few days,” the official NPCI account on Twitter noted.
How do I reset my UPI pin?
Reset your UPI PINOpen Google Pay .In the top left, tap your photo.Tap Bank account.Tap the bank account you want to edit.Tap Forgot UPI PIN.Enter the last 6 digits of your debit card number, and the expiry date.Create a new UPI PIN.Enter the OTP you get by SMS.